Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: API testing SDET Lead
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote during Covid)
• Tests complex API web and mobile based applications that reference database back end systems.
• Estimates testing tasks and works productively with minimum supervision while showing excellent team attitude.
• Creates and maintains automated test cases executes test suites reviews and diagnoses reported bugs and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release.
• Designs develops maintains and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
• Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
• Works closely with software developers to create software artefacts including test plans test cases test procedures and test reports.
• Execute and troubleshoot automated functional API and end to end tests Build and create automated tests for both UI and Restful Services Coordinate regression system integration and API web services testing with Product Engineering and engineering team.
• Clearly document and report on test coverage and execution through visual aids.
• Help advocate quality and automation to teams.
• Design and maintain automation framework.
• Design innovative and creative solutions to automation challenges.
• Build a regression suite and maintain the suite by regular updating activities.
• Works cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
• Reproduces debugs and isolates problems and verify fixes.
• Cross browser automation and API testing.
• Communicate with product team’s stakeholders on testing status timelines.
• Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
• Must have experience in coordination with stakeholder’s excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor s degree or in Computer science or equivalent 6 – 8 years of testing development experience.
• 3 – 4 years’ experience in writing automation tests using Java Selenium using testing frameworks like TestNG or Junit.
• Hands on experience in Cucumber BDD framework Perfecto Sauce Labs Rest Assured.
• Hands on experience with Git Gradle Maven Ability to learn and implement newer QA technologies and optimize existing processes.
• Experience working in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery CI CD model including Git and CI pipeline automation tools.
• Experience in cross browser automation and API testing must have.
• Working knowledge of source control tools.
• Should be able to manage a small team Exposure to working in distributed teams.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law