Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
• Looking for an Scrum Master 3-4 years of experience with at least 10 years of experience in IT Anything beyond that is an added advantage
• Financial services experience is nice to have Ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory practices and rules Leading and coaching the team organization in its Scrum adoption
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Scrum practices and values to delight customers
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of our self organization
• Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile Scrum frameworks
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
• Works with the Scrum Team and the Product Owner to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame retribution or being judged with an emphasis of healing and problem solving Facilitating discussion decision making and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication improving transparency and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Engaging with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
• The Skills that are Key to this role Technical Behavioral
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for more than 2 engagements is desired for at least 5 years for a development team that was diligently applying
• Scrum principles practices and theory
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach example numerous
• Burn down techniques numerous
• Retrospective formats handling bugs
• Knowledge and or experience with widely successful
• Agile techniques tools approaches User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing Agile Games, Jira Burn down techniques
• The Skills that are Good To Have for this role Strong time management and planning skills required
• Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership facilitation situational awareness conflict resolution continual improvement empowerment and increasing transparency Scrum Master certification CSM PSMI II
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.