Job Title: SAP S4 HANA Financials Lead
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Full Time with Benefits.
- Require SAP S 4HANA Finance Solution Consultant with strong and proven hands on experience in the product and in SAP FI CO.
- This is a key Senior level role requiring deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technical functional SAP Finance capabilities as well as business processes and industry best practices for Banking and Insurance.
- As SAP S 4HANA Finance Solution Consultant you will be expected to lead the customer project in the implementation customization and support of their SAP Finance and banking insurance related modules.
- This role requires deep consulting skills and SAP solution expertise to drive a successful. SAP Finance implementation for Insurance and Banking clients.
- Additionally the role involves hands on implementation testing of the S 4HANA Finance and related modules.
- Job duties will include but are not limited to the following areas Responsible for the successful implementation of customer s SAP FICO modules including providing functional expertise hands on delivery customization guidance presentation and instruction on SAP products.
- Deep product expertise business experience in SAP Central Finance and S 4HANA with specific focus on SAP Finance Controlling Accounting strong knowledge of SAP S 4HANA. Finance Knowledge and expertise in the latest SAP financial technologies.
- Act as direct point of contact with customer for troubleshooting investigate analyze solve software problems and map client business requirements processes and objectives develop necessary workarounds to satisfy customer s needs.
- Ability to conduct complex and interactive solutioning workshops.
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment.
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A self starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture all the while being independent in managing his her deliverables highly driven and self motivated.
- Can work in a fast paced open collaborative and driven environment.
- Ability to manage a direct report prioritize effectively network internally to get things done and be accountable for his her decisions.
- 7 9 years of progressive hands on experience in one or more SAP S 4 HANA.
- Experience in at least three full implementation migration projects in SAP Finance of which two must be in IS Banking or Insurance.
- Hands on experience in SAP S 4HANA Finance a must.
- Functional technical proficiency in SAP applications related work in the full lifecycle.
- SAP FICO implementations and solid industry and or consulting experience.
- Strong hands on experience in and knowledge of design configuration and testing of core Financial Accounting FI and Managerial Accounting CO Accounts Payable Accounts. Receivable Product Costing Actual Costing Material Ledger Cost Center Accounting Internal Orders Profit Center also important SAP banking financial services project experience and or SAP insurance financial services project experience.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.