Salesforce Technical ArchiSenior Technical Architect:
As a Salesforce (Senior) Technical Architect, you will be working to help bring our clients’ vision to reality. You will be the key technical resource on the team delivering the most creative, sophisticated, and challenging solutions leveraging Salesforce in concert with our clients’ other key middle and back-office systems. The solutions we develop for our clients utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and an outstanding customer experience.
In the course of a project engagement, you will work directly with our clients to understand their needs and detailed requirements and will be responsible for designing a robust technical solution to meet those needs and communicate that solution, including design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations, in a clear manner to client stakeholder executives. You will own and design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems while managing the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
Salesforce Technical Design:
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes, define success criteria, and maximize utilization of the platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to drive conversations with our client’s enterprise architects and business stakeholders to articulate our approach and Salesforce best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance.
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers that include deriving business requirements and business process analysis.
- Present architecture and design options and recommendations.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving a balance of custom development and configuration of native Salesforce functionality and managed packages.
- Drive the creation of technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into our client’s broader infrastructure.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, especially related to the technical solution.
- Manage scope and client expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems that balance the concerns of our client as well as third-party partners such as Salesforce, ISV partners, and providers of other middle and back-office systems.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education.
- Direct & manage development resources in a global delivery model to accomplish project objectives.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation.
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements.
- Serve as a Salesforce subject matter expert.
- Ensure all Salesforce configuration and development meet industry best practices.
- Potentially serve as a lead Technical Architect across multiple workstreams and/or client engagements.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.