A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Title: Salesforce Global Alliance Manager
Location New York, NY
Duration – Fulltime
- Salesforce Global Alliance strategy, though leadership, business development and sales engagement
- Deliver incremental bookings and revenue for Capgemini (bookings) and associated Salesforce (ACV)
- Accelerate pipeline, volume and velocity: drive incremental sales & 3 x funnel: deal engagement and
- opportunity management, net new bookings: new logos, sourced deals, cross-sell and up-sell deal.
- Proactive deal identification and engagement, existing and new accounts: sales/practice engagement and opportunity management, promote value to clients
- Build and articulate the Capgemini Salesforce value proposition, become ‘partner of choice’
- Thought leadership and subject matter expertise on Salesforce and associated technologies, identifying and orchestrating new offerings
- Identify new market opportunities and deliver new offerings to market, delivering growth and brand Improvement, becoming ‘partner of choice’
- Drive strategic growth initiatives, managing the Salesforce broader ecosystem and partner triangulation
- Represent Capgemini and managing Salesforce stakeholder relationships globally, across all levels
- Delivering against key growth initiatives maintaining alignment and collaboration across Capgemini group
- Ownership of global GTM, through focused alignment and collaboration: marketing campaigns, promoting offerings, full value proposition and manage alliance enablement programs and ‘best in class’ execution of
- all partner and industry and related events