Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
- Drives technical HL and LL design and development for major components of focused solutions Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
- Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration migration
- Leads technical requirements gathering and or design workshops for complex projects
- Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments Architects creative solutions that solve our client s business and technical problems
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business functional and technical requirements Defines business processes using CRM SFDC best practices
- Develops data integration migration and deployment strategies
- Builds Deploys Salesforce solutions Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning
- Manages and mentors junior team members
- Works with clients to understand their needs provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships
- Should be able to work during the US hours and connect with Business to clarity and hiccups
- Provide deployment strategy and sandbox strategy whenever required
- 10 years of experience in delivering consulting services in client facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation including
- 5 years hands on experience with Salesforce Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement
- Experience in Managed Package Implementations
- Strong understanding of database design concepts data migration and data integration
- Strong understanding of CI CD and tools like GITHUB JENKINS GRADLE ANT etc
- Experience with Data Loader CONGA PARDOT Boomi Informatica is a plus
- Must have experience in developing System Architecture Documents
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive solution design documents application architecture integration architecture NFR and deployment documentation
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce Story lines as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non technical business users from various backgrounds including sales support and marketing
- Salesforce Administrator and or Developer certification required
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certification will be required but are not a pre requisite for the role Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.