A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Must have a combination of functional and automation (selenium/UFT/QTP) experience.
- Must be able to communicate with the business and development team on a daily basis (daily stand ups).
- Lead the QA efforts for sprint planning, writing test cases and test execution for each sprint.
- Present and demo the QA progress after each sprint to the project team and business.
- Coordinate / collaborate automation solutions (Selenium experience preferred) and performance team.
- Create SQL scripts with test cases.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-