• Expert in business intelligence development with a focus on self-service analytics.
• History of proactively researching topics to gain context and insight into reporting requests, including gathering information about business processes and regulatory issues.
• Skills and knowledge in performing data analysis to troubleshoot data quality issues
• Strong organizational skills, including tracking customer conversations, decisions made, reports delivered and one’s progress through multiple simultaneous projects.
• Ability to translate and refine customer reporting requests into actionable objectives, including identifying criteria, fields, grouping, summary options, time frames and other components required to build a successful report.
• Strong inter-personal communication skills, including facilitating group discussions towards a decision, being comfortable presenting to small and medium-sized audiences that frequently include leadership, discussing analytic and data requests with end users of varying communication styles, comfort asking clarifying and refining questions when faced with unfamiliar topics, and a history of positive communication and issue resolution within your working teams
• Experience within BI and/or Analytics environment.
• Extensive experience with BI tools (Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Npriniting) and Qlik based extensions.
• Nprinting working knowledge on how to handle distribution of reports.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Development / Ability to understand complex SQL Queries / Working with relational databases.
• Knowledge on Geo analytics and other mapping services.
• Experience handling large data sets and performing