A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Scrum Master
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Full Time Role
* Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
* Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
* Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
* Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
* Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
* Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
* Organises and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
* Acts as safeguard for his team.
* Should have experience in Kanban and Agile
Technical Skills :
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
* Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
* Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
* Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
* Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
* He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
* Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
* Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.