A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Role: Agile Business Analysis Coach
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Coach scrum teams on TDD BDD Help scrum teams move to DevOps for CI CD Help using virtualization environments for testing services.
- Establish best practices and ensure its adoption Coach scrum teams to write effective user stories with good acceptance criteria using a BRD FSD.
- Use case as source of requirement Coach teams and product owners to groom product and sprint backlogs.
- Coach the teams to estimate size the stories.
- Understand the processes and constraints due to the co existence of waterfall agile methodologies and help scrum teams navigate through the required artifacts processes.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile methodology DevOps The Software Development Life Cycle Waterfall model.
- 8 years overall experience developing automated tests using Java.
- Good understanding of Junit Cucumber and Mockito
- Understanding of JSON ideally also XML and respective schemas and schema validations
- Experience writing REST clients for testing
- Experience with build and deployment into various environments Jenkins
- Experience working with Linux and some shell scripting Perl Python
- Understanding GIT Gherkin Experience with PostMan and or CURL Experience with JIRA Confluence Financial services or banking background is a plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.