A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Glastonbur, CT
Full Time Role
- Delivery of few medium projects with development and testing streams approx size 20 to 25 FTEs Preferably.
- Managed Services L1 L2 L3 Support P C Claims domain knowledge is mandatory.
- Estimate work schedule resource loading build plan track and deliver to plan Comply with process requirements.
- Manage risks and escalate as required.
- Provide overall direction guidance coaching for the team to deliver Help technically the team when required Focused on delivering what needs to be done People management understand associate aspirations competency enhancement and career development.
- 10 Years of experience, Should have ability to clearly communicate work with onsite teams and client as required to deliver effectively.
- Should have ability to report to the delivery management teams.
- Should have strong personal ownership and flexible and responsive work style.
- Experience in managing ECM engagements in a big plus.
- Should have ability to multi task and work under pressure.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.