Role & Responsibility Description:
• Over all 5 to 8 years of experience having strong knowledge of development activities and responsible for demonstrating your coding skills on ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core, Microservices, React / Angular JS, HTML, REST API, Unit Testing, etc. • Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design. • Must have Experience in Design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, OOPS concepts. • Writing code using the .NET Core / .Net framework and Microservice architecture. • Experience with information architecture analysis and system design. • Good understanding and knowledge of Azure PaaS services like Web Apps, App Service, API apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, CosmosDB. • Working experience on Source Control systems like TFS, Azure DevOps, Git, Docker Containers, Kubernetes etc. • Extensive hands on experience in developing enterprise integration, Integration bus & Microservices. • Performance assessment and monitoring. • Swarming on stories or bugs as needed: dev, test, doc. • Develop new functionalities and maintain released code. • Able to write clean code, unit or integration tests, and follow coding and process guidelines. • Write Specification and documentation
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core and Containers. • Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems. • Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value.
Qualifications: • 3-9 years of experience with object–oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C#. • Must have 1+ years of experience on any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, PCF, BlueMix, etc.) • 4+ years professional experience as developer or software engineer. • Good understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, Storage, etc. • Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs.) • Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on Azure PaaS. • Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs. • Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route.) • Hands on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs. • Participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design. • Knowledge of networking engineering including DNS, Active Directory, Firewall, Load balancers, etc. • Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud. • Experience with messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.). • Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or 12 factor app. • Experience with using development tools, including Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills. • Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code. Certifications: • MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, Developer Associate. • Developer Exam priorities: Developing Azure Solutions.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3 – 7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.