A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- 5 years of experience in Information Security Technology Controls or Technology Risk Management fields is a significant advantage
- Experience in Financial Services
- 8 years of technology experience in one or more of the following areas Information Security Technology Governance Operational Risk Technology Audit Technology Infrastructure or Application Development
- Experience collaborating with a team of security experts in a diverse set of security topics including but not limited to security architecture financial controls and regulatory compliance identity and access management penetration testing data loss prevention network security monitoring white box testing static code analysis and building secure systems
- Strong understanding of the technology implications of regulations
- Strong program and project management skills and technology expertise
- Understanding of relevant audit and control standards and the ability to drive and maintain the compliance initiative across the organization
Job Title: Program Manager – Risk and Compliance
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Link to Apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=349822&company=C0001123183P&username=
- Build the overall risk profile of the application as it relates to the project and work with stakeholders to create a plan towards reducing risk exposure in an agile collaborative and well socialized manner
- Build and maintain the project plan to accomplish technology risk objectives and ensure other project stakeholders are aware of and understand dependencies and requirements
- Provide advice to business technology users on 1 understanding of relevant Technology Risk policies and standards and 2 principles of security controls as defined by the firm s Technology Risk and Control Framework and 3 adoption of secure and resilient solutions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of global regional and local regulatory requirements that have technology impact
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to information security application and infrastructure BCP standards and policies for both internal technology solutions as well as solutions provided by third party service providers
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written recommendations and guidance to both business and technology staff on matters of Technology
- Ability to analyze internal and external processes and integration to understand risk Ability to assess and evaluate corporate risk tolerance and translate into goals and new processes including software engineering IT teams and other relevant stakeholder