A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: PMO Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Newark, NJ or Pennington, NJ
- Proficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard presentations such as MS Project timeline or PPT project metrics trend analysis executive reporting
- Proficiency in Project Planning tool MS Project 2010 or others and other MS office suite of products Power Point Excel Word Visio MS Project
- Strong working experience in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and or other methodologies like iterative waterfall or agile Seasoned in forecasting and variance reporting.
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experience as an EPMO Project Manager Proficiency in MS Project and other MS office suite of products (Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio)
- Very strong communication presentation relationship building and strategic planning skills
- Strong time management goals setting and task prioritization abilities:
- Proficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard presentations project metrics trend analysis executive reporting.
- Working experience in EPMO PMO organization structure and knows project management best practices.
- Well-developed written verbal communication presentation facilitation and diplomacy skills.
- Exhibit excellent judgment and decision making.
- Highly organized results oriented and attentive to details.
- Ability to work well independently and with a team.
- Is self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsive requires little supervisory attention.
- Can conform to shifting priorities demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Is able to apply technical expertise across business or functional areas.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-