With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Oracle Fusion Financial
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position: Full time
- Oracle Fusion Financials GL AR AP SQL Technical skills
- OAF Fusion Oracle E Business R12
- Perform Oracle Fusion Financials systems administration and assist users with the application management as needed
- Requirements elicitation elaboration prioritization and traceability from business partner requirements through solution design testing and implementation
- Provide design specifications for configuration to system integrators
- Assist system integrators during system development
- Guide on data modeling based on analytical needs
- Lead Fusion Financials systems patches upgrades and application testing activities including all functional integration performance and user acceptance testing
- Plan for and assist in the deployment of new modules enhancements and upgrades
- Manage application security controls for users and data to meet security and compliance audit requirements
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.