With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Oracle Cloud Technofunctinal
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Position: Full time
- Well versed with Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud as Techno Functional
- Consultant Gained hands on experience in end to end implementation of solution from requirement analysis to system study designing documentation implementation and maintenance
- Should have experience of working at Client Site and ability to bridge the Co ordination Gap between Onshore and Offshore
- Proficiency in completing the requests and solve the issue within SLA
- Experience with Oracle Cloud HCM OTL Absences and Payroll is a plus to include experiences with Reports Fast Formulas Integrations and Data Migration are desired
- Knowledge of Global HR Processes Benefits and Talent Management
- Knowledge of HCM extracts mass data updates uploads BIP Fast Formulas
- Knowledge of Integration part between Fusion HCM and Oracle EBS Ability to resolve technical queries assist help desk team access issues by administering and troubleshooting
- Performing Sustain activities for different businesses which are raised through tickets
- Certification in Fusion HCM Cloud will be an added advantage
- Minimum years of experience 4 to 8 years
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.