The Network Security Analyst will be part of the Global Device Operations Center (GDOC) team and work closely with the senior Device Management Team (DMT), other team leads and SMEs to implement contractually agreed upon services to our Managed Security Services (MSS) customer base. The Analyst will have solid knowledge in network operations and be experienced in the day to day operations of the GDOC. (This role a rotating shift (6am-6pm)).
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Sound networking background supporting multiple firewall platforms such as Junipers, Fortinet, Palo Alto, and Cisco.
- Must have a good understanding of TCP/IP, IPSec, VLANs, system hardening, and troubleshooting.
- Provide high quality, responsive, technical customer service via phone as first level contact and a first/second level escalation.
- Analyze needs and recommend effective solutions to meet user and business objectives. Effectively document all resolution steps in clients and Leidos electronic tracking systems.
- Be accountable for team performance, team productivity and team customer service related performance measurements.
- Must have ability to support flexible schedule in support of 7×24 operations
- MSS responsibilities include change requests, integration, support/troubleshooting, upgrades.
- Work with vendors to resolve problems via ticketing portals and escalating issues to team lead and/or management as needed.
- Meet with partners as needed. Provide regular status summaries and reports to team lead and/or management as required.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to follow and document processes.
- Able to work collaboratively and in partnership with customers, colleagues, and multiple organizations.
- Take on overall ownership of assigned requests and projects.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.