A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Oaks, PA
Duration: Full Time with Benefits
The Technical Lead will primarily focus on development maintenance and support of Manager dashboard and IMS Platform applications.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of critical product requirements and will be interacting with a culturally and technically diverse team which includes Net developers SQL developers QA and product management teams Essential Functions.
- Leads in defining documenting and developing software applications as well as contribute to architecture and technical design discussions code reviews and technical design specifications in collaboration with the project team.
- Responsible for development enhancement testing support maintain and troubleshoot debug software applications that support business units or support functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms software hardware technologies and tools.
- Provides sound project management skills to the team and assignments.
- Creates thorough professional quality project documentation and technical specifications. Evaluates software change requests determines business need or conducts root cause analysis and implements technically efficient solutions.
- Assesses the impact of software changes and new development on other systems conducts integration tests to mitigate risks.
- Mentors peers and junior team members and participates in and promotes a knowledge sharing environment.
- Proactively recommends schedules and performs software improvements and upgrades. Recommends best practices and policies for installing configuring maintaining and troubleshooting end user access and usage of database applications.
- Experience 8 or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with the full software development life cycle including design testing deployment and documentation activities including agile and scrum patterns.
- Technical skills and experience is required NET Core Architecture understanding.
- Application development C# ASP.Net Core SQL Server .NET Framework MVC Web API 2.0. Expertise in Web Development technologies HTML Bootstrap JQuery CSS3.
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus.
- REST Services Architecture knowledge Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Web Development Concepts State Management Stateless Development SQL Server 2012 2016 2017 and SSIS packages.
- Asynchronous Programming Paradigm LINQ Lambda Expressions.
- Solid background in Designing Implementing Applications using technologies defined by the IMS Enterprise Architecture.
- Strong experience in analyzing and optimizing already deployed applications.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience designing and developing objects and components of relational database.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC with a strong preference for Agile experience.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Must have experience on full-stack development on Microsoft platform.
- Excellent written verbal communication presentation and listening skills.
- Excellent collaboration teamwork skills Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns Knowledge of concurrency patterns. Known experience in Caching techniques.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.