Job Title: .Net developer
Location: New York,NY
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Remote till covid stabilizes
Primary Skill : Angular 7
• Net developer hands on experience on Angular JS and NET Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self contained reusable and testable modules and components
• Expertise in Developing Implementing REST services using NET Web API
• Knowledge in about pub sub messaging technologies and patterns Knowledge in caching and exception handling
• Ability to build create maintain application databases utilizing MS SQL Server including TSQL stored procedures functions
• Experience in using TFS GIT and JIRA desirable Good Understanding of CI CD pipeline Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Batcheler’s degree
• 8+Years of experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.