Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Job Title – nCino SME
Location – Applicant can be located Anywhre in USA or Canada
FullTime with Benefits
nCino Solution Architect
You are the nCino subject matter expert, responsible for client delivery, proposals, asset development and complex solutioning for loan origination and onboarding journeys.
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the nCino Platform, covering Commercial, Retail and Treasury key functionalities
· Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
· Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states
· Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a nCino implementation
· Manage technical scopes and client expectations
· Demonstrate technical thought leadership
· Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
· Provides oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce.com projects
· Drives business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements and provide detailed estimates within the offering
· Builds and develops relationships with partners like Salesforce.com and own joint sales pursuits with our partners
· Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
· Interview potential candidates
· Serve as a mentor/lead and people manger within the team
· Travel Requirements: Willingness to travel up to 50% for the Global Salesforce Team
· 10+ years of Consulting or Industry (Banking, Fins) experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience configuring and delivering on the nCino Platform (5+ years preferred)
· Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Expert understanding of multiple facets of the Salesforce.com product suite, such as Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Tableau,
· Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
· Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
· Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as MuleSoft, Informatica, Boomi, etc.) with Salesforce.com
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
· Knowledge/Experience of various data encryption methods
· Passion to deliver the high-quality solution to banking customers with an all-in commitment to what we do
· Active Salesforce and nCino certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Why we’re different
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment. Most importantly, our culture is key and it defines who we are: we always put our clients first, our style is collaborative, fun, innovative and agile, and we roll up our sleeves and get it done. This means that we are able to form close relationships, not just with our clients but also internally with our Capgemini colleagues. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.