A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Chicago, IL
Role: Mainframe Developer
Position: Full Time
- Mainframe Technology skills Hands on development skills in mainframe technologies MVS JCL CICS DB2.
- Strong background in DB2 Domain Lending Banking Financial Services.
- Process Understanding of software development lifecycle processes Soft skills.
- Excellent communication skills interpersonal skills consulting with client teams working in distributed teams.
- Experience prior experience on mainframe development migration projects Roles Responsibility Application development maintenance activities involved in Mainframe Platform migration Requirements Analysis.
- Design Coding Reviews Unit testing Deployments in various regions Support to Migration activities Integration Testing.
- Support to User Acceptance Testing Production Implementation activities Warranty support Client facing role client communication coordination with several client stakeholders meetings and discussions to capture requirements.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.