With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Lead .NET Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position: Full time
- Design and Develop the application based on Microsoft NET technologies
- Communicate with Client BAs to discuss requirements
- Perform Requirements analysis and prepare technical design
- Perform code release to various environments and interact with other technology groups as needed Requirements Should have good Verbal written communication skills and have Experience working with Client Managerial and technical team
- Should have Microsoft NET development experience in the following areas
- Primary Skills C ASP NET MVC Web API NET Framework SQL Server
- ASP NET Experience
- Seven to Ten Years ASP NET How Recent in Older than 6 Years ASP NET Primary 1 ASP NET Proficiency in Experienced C Experience
- Seven to Ten Years C How Recent in Older than 6 Years C Proficiency in Experienced Developer Software Engineer Experience
- Seven to Ten Years Developer Software Engineer How Recent in Older than 6 Years Developer Software Engineer Primary 1 Developer Software Engineer Proficiency in Experienced
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.