We, at Capgemini, have a fantastic full-time job opportunity for you with one of our most prestigious clients, a leading global financial services institution.
We are reaching out to you because we feel you are a great match for this opportunity. Our database shows that you have the right experience and the required background in data structures, algorithms, and core Java which are the key essentials for this position.
This position entails a coder-pad (coding) test as our first qualifying step in the process. And if coding is something that excites you, then this is your dream opportunity with one of the world’s most prestigious institutions.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Type – Full-time employee with Capgemini with comprehensive benefits and visa sponsorship (if required)
Job Location – Irving TX or Salt Lake City, UT post-Covid restrictions, until then remote across the USA
JD: Coder Pad Test Clearance Required
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Java with hands-on coding
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science with a strong background in Data Structures, Algorithms or Mathematics
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Experience in distributed systems: Example: Transactional services, NoSQL databases (like MongoDB), distributed message (Rabbit MQ, Tibco, JMS, etc.)
- Experience in lean methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Experience developing microservices using Spring Boot
- Have middleware development experience. These candidates will most likely have the ability to work on Shell scripts
- Fintech experience (financial services or capital markets) good to have but not mandatory
- Experience in Kafka as a messaging middleware
- Familiarity in NoSQL solutions like MongoDB
- Expertise in SOA or microservice architecture
- Cloud infrastructure expertise, preferably AWS
- High-scale performance optimization
Coder pad fixed timings for the week Mon thru Friday.
12 PM EST Mon – Fri
9 PM EST Mon-Fri
6 PM EST Mon- Fri
8 PM EST Mon – Fri
We look forward to hearing from you about this exciting opportunity! Apply today!