Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Java Application Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina(Remote till the office is closed)
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
- At least 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience using OOM such as Java
- Solid understanding of Spring and Spring Boot Framework Experience with NoSQL DB preferably MongoDB
- Experience working with Agile Methodology and BDD Framework
- Experience with Microservices Architecture Complexity
- Experience in performing tasks executing and modifying processes plans and design when needed Full ownership for one or more processes procedures or products
- Experience in developing and directing the delivery of software programs including design build and test in various software technologies application programs in accordance with a specified business need and in a way that achieves the development goals for assigned projects. Application developers typically work as part of a SAFe team and also communicate progress technical issues and their resolution.
- Leverage in depth knowledge of multiple new and emerging technologies to design and implement strategic technical solutions in accordance with business needs
- Deliver innovative designs of high complexity which allow building a scalable end to end architecture Accountable for providing estimates and logical work plan to deliver applications on time and within budget that meets or exceeds quality standards
- Create the software architecture and or employ rapid application development tools
- Drives analysis of problems to understand root cause and provide recommended solutions Lead projects of low to medium complexity
- Interpret written business requirements functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design develop and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform system design and specification development program logic and flowcharting that meets the stated project objectives Identifies and manages dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and or programs
- Provide status and progress updates to stakeholders Identify and communicate technical risks issues and changes
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Contribute to design review meetings with other members of Application Development Perform complex defect verification debugging testing and support.
- Investigate analyze and document reported defects.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet SDLC standards
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.