Job Title: Informatica Pentaho Developer
Location: Southfield, MI
- Responsible for developing support and maintenance for the ETL Extract Transform and Load processes using Pentaho
- Created several Pentaho Data Integration Transformations Jobs aka Kettle with UI as Spoon to extract data from OLTP systems and load into staging databases
- Involved in performance tuning of SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL Profiler and Index Tuning Wizard Wrote complex stored procedures in
- Confidential SQL using SQL Server Management Studio SSMS to summarize the data in staging environment and then developed PDI s to load the summarized data in Data warehouse Data Mart Dimension and Fact Tables
- Wrote cursors in the stored procedures to perform row wise operations
- Created triggers on master data tables in OLTP to keep track of insertion and updates
- Created Profiling Cleansing and auditing plans with pdi jobs and transformation
- Applied Configuration Logging Error reporting to all packages to make package deployment easy and troubleshoot package on run time
- Implemented Logic with lookup table to maintain Parent Child relationship and maintain hierarchy
- Wrote Perl UNIX scripts for preliminary file check and extracting data from vendors Used transformation like Merge Join Pivot lookup Fuzzy lookup and slowly changing Dimension
- Generated reports using SSRS that could be used to send information to different managers of Different Branch
- Created different type of reports including Crosstab Tabular Charts graphs Sub reports
- Drill down reports with Cascading Parameter prompts
- Created sessions and batches to move data Confidential specific intervals on demand using Server Manager
- Responsibilities include creating the sessions and scheduling the sessions Extracted the data from Oracle DB2 CSV and Flat files Confidential SQL PL SQL
- Understanding the Functional
- Designed the dimension model of the OLAP data marts in Erwin
- Wrote documentation to describe program development logic coding testing changes and corrections
- Performed Unit testing and System integration testing
- Preparing the documents for test data loading
- Troubleshoot the Productions failure and provide root cause analysis
- Worked on emergency code fixes to Production
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.