Job Title: Informatica Developer
Location: New York, NY
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Remote till covid stabilizes
• Qualifications 5 years technical experience in data centric development environment
• Excellent software development skills
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Excellent problem solver able to assimilate information quickly
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously Must have a flexible attitude and be able to comfortably accommodate change Roles and Responsibilities Leading and applying skills in UNIX Oracle PL SQL SQL Tuning Informatica UNIX scripting and data modeling
• Designing high performing batch programs and adhering to standards and best practices for development Works in development of ETL code metadata definitions and models queries and reports schedules work processes and maintenance procedures
• Designs develops and delivers data from operational systems and files into a staging area Data Warehouse downstream Data Marts and files
• Develops and deploys ETL job workflow with reliable error exception handling and rollback framework Understands automation of file processing as well as all ETL processes within a job workflow Performs the unit testing system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing Adapts ETL code to accommodate changes in source data and new business requirements Documents the ETL detailed design and test results Able to develop simple complete useful solutions
• Understands and is responsible for database object development security and connectivity services batch scripting automation scheduling and columnar data structures
• Understands delegation of duties requirements Responsible for technical design for BI including materialized views Stored procedures reporting views Skill Set Informatica Oracle SQL Server Unix
• Batcheler’s degree
• 5+Years of experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.