A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: HP Exstream Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
- Opening for a OpenText Exstream Developer Integration Specialist Duties.
- 8 Years of IT Experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Application Development work experience.
- At least 5 years including hands on experience in Exstream.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a client server environment.
- Demonstrated ability for hands on project work.
- Experience with Dialogue Live Empower Command Center including Batch Ad hoc On Demand and Interactive workflow patterns.
- Solid design coding testing and debugging skills.
- Should be able to manage guide technical teams provide guidance by taking the lead.
- Experience in Java or Net programming and design techniques.
- Solid XML and Schema experience.
- Experience integrating with upstream systems and data transformation.
- Guidewire Insurance Suite and applicable accelerators necessary.
- Experience integrating with Document Management Systems ImageRight Alfresco FileNet Documentum etc.
- At least one legacy to Exstream migration experience.
- At least one Exstream upgrade experience from a lower version of Dialogue to a newer version.
- At least one Live to Empower migration experience.
- Open to Travel for Consulting and other related activities.
- General information Required Specific skills for this engagement and role.
- Experience in Insurance domain Print Services experience.
- Knowledge of industry trends in ECM CCM area.
- Experience with Dialogue Live and Empower Experience with Multi channel output creation SMS Email Fax Experience with multi pass Sorting and Splitting.
- Experience with Custom Handlers.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Data Models.
- Able to provide Business architecture application architecture information architecture technology architecture security architecture integration architecture and infrastructure architecture.
- Experience in providing enterprise architecture strategy establishing solution landscape and preparing execution strategy and implementation plan for large transformation deals.
- Gathering documentation and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Rapid learner.
- Quickly absorbing both abstract concepts and specific details.
- Ability to quickly understand existing systems processes organizations and business models.
- Ability to identify and understand the application of new technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as success in team environments Architect level certification in Global ECM Forums like AIIM.
- Product vendors like OpenText Exstream Quadient Inspire Thunderhead SMART Communications EMC desirable.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-