Capgemini is seeking an experienced Executive Recruiter for Principal level hiring. The Executive Recruiter will partner closely with our Executive Leadership and Sales Teams. They will exude professionalism, be able to work across the organization, and understand the core needs of the business. The Leadership Team will rely heavily on this person to identify top Principal level candidates in the market and provide a seamless candidate experience. The Executive Recruiter should be comfortable operating at the highest level of the organization, understand the Professional Services market, keep up with industry trends, and be a seasoned talent acquisition specialist.
Location: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will:
• Lead complex searches for senior level candidates
• Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and business leaders
• Act as an advisor to the business and a leader among peers
• Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a customized recruiting approach to achieve demand
• Provide regular, data-driven updates to leadership on recruiting progress
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years Executive Recruiting experience
• 5+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience sourcing and hiring senior level candidates across a variety of disciplines
• Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems.
• Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
• Advanced skills in various technologies such as Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems; Taleo preferred
• Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
• Executive presence and ability to successfully work with the most senior executives and their respective teams
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with others in a results driven, high integrity, fast paced environment
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.