LOCATION- NORTH CAROLINA/UNITED STATES
WHAT YOU WILL BRING WITH YOU?
- The Skills You Bring Strong leadership skills Strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Results oriented with demonstrable ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal negotiating and influencing skills
- The Value You Deliver Partner with project teams vendors support organizations functional architects systems specialists and other technical resources to gather information requirements and deliver data modeling solutions for WI Business and technology functions
- Improve the overall analysis of business requirements and delivering well architected and efficient physical database designs that reduce time to market for making design decisions
- Assist in developing guidelines and standards for the data modeling checklist governance process and for cataloging and maintaining data repositories
- Help to drive conformance to the WI data strategy Bring industry thought leadership to WI Technology
WHAT YOU WILL WORK UPON?
- Principal IT Data Modeler and Analyst Serves as a team member for the WI Data Engineering data modeling group driving a spirit of innovation and data strategy and building and improving the data modeling practice
- You will work closely with the business and technical teams and create or assist in the creation of scalable flexible and well documented data models that will enhance the WI product offerings and speed time to market
- The Team WI Data Engineering data modeling team partners with the project teams to deliver practical resilient data model designs that meet business needs while adhering to key standard methodologies
- We drive adoption of enterprise and standard methodologies and promote changes in process standards or technologies when necessary
- The Expertise You Have The order of these bullets do not matter Data modeling Conceptual Logical Physical 3nF Dimensional at both a project and enterprise level Data Lake Design Patterns including Raw Normalized and Curated layers with Snowflake experience a plus
- Experience with data governance and metadata management tools and standard methodologies a plus Understanding of principles and standard methodologies around
- Data Architecture SQL ideally ANSI SQL General working knowledge of Big Data technologies techniques and trends
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.