Data Engineer – DLP Data Security Kubernetes
Location Madison, WI
- Understands the importance of a data protection strategy
- Ability to create appropriate documentation on design and best practices
- Familiarity with data management concepts including regulatory requirements data classification monitoring tagging and data destruction
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated
- Experience in business Able to facilitate User Acceptance Testing and bug related engineering activity
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary
- Effective team communicator Complete administrative project tasks like status reporting and project completion reporting
- Proficiency in information security domains including policies and standards risk and control assessments access controls regulatory compliance technology resiliency risk and control governance and metrics incident management secure systems development lifecycle vulnerability management and data protection
- Expert knowledge of encryption tokenization masking and redaction technologies Kubernetes experience
- Expert knowledge in application architecture
- Expert knowledge of DLP technologies and experience installing and upgrading current and previous versions Development Experience JAVA Python etc
- Experience in deploying designing configuring installing and supporting DLP solutions Experience implementing a Data Protection program
- Experience with public cloud providers Azure Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Design implement and educate on specific technology build processes code migration and source control use
Nice to have
Awareness of how Data Access Governance tools integrate with a data protection solution
Comforte Microsoft DLP and 1Touch io experience
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.