A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical engineering field
- Experience and curiosity in debugging and optimizing code for routine task automation
- Energetic self-directed and self-motivated able to build and sustain long term relationships with clients and colleagues Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind within the context of a team
- Exceptional analytical skills able to apply knowledge and experience in decision making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team Independent and comfortable in a fast paced ambiguous and often multi directional work environments
- Ensures accuracy of the information entered into the production scheduling systems
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of information entered in problem management systems
Job Title: Core Systems Engineering – Lead
Location: Dallas, TX
Link to Apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=349835&company=C0001123183P&username=
- The Core Systems Engineering team is responsible for the availability performance monitoring incident response and resolution for the core systems in Marcus
- Lead the migration of a mission critical system from the data center to the cloud building the automation and tooling to take advantage of the cloud
- Run the Production environment taking a holistic view of system health and meeting all supportability requirements including documentation monitoring logging high availability configuration capacity and disaster recovery plans
- Work closely with Architecture Application Development and Vendors to ensure requirements are addressed holistically
- Experience with cloud migration is a must
- Experience defining and implementing technology strategy on large multi technology platforms
- Demonstrable involvement with continuous improvement and automation initiatives including patching and maintenance of production systems required
- Experience with infrastructure migration virtualization cloud computing and containerization required
- Full stack engineering experience required
- Preferred stack is java C Windows Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016