Job Title: Cloud Business Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
- In the modern digital economy, our clients are looking to differentiate their businesses and seize the enormous growth opportunities that digital makes possible
- At Capgemini we help them do just this We engage clients in envisioning and building innovative services and experiences delivered through a powerful cloud native solutions and next generation engineering lifecycle practices
- If you are passionate and driven about being involved in shaping next generation digital solutions this is the place to be Role Establish modern app dev lifecycle based on Behavior Driven Development BDD and Agile principles
- Partner with Product Owner to create product backlogs user stories and scenarios in BDD Gherkin format
- Design agile development and testing frameworks based on ATDD Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Drive adoption of modern practices of micro services and API testing UI and Mobile App Testing integrating test lifecycle into DevOps pipelines
- Coach and Transform the project teams to adopt BDD
- Gherkin way of writing specifications and user stories extend the gherkin scenarios into the Test Lifecycle
- Understand the business requirements and structure the requirements as Epics Features and Stories and maintain prioritize the product backlog
- Estimate the user stories based on various story pointing techniques
- 9 years of experience with software product development and agile lifecycle
- Worked in Agile Teams extensively for at least 3 4 years preferably in a product development setup
- Hands on experience with managing product backlogs writing user stories and Acceptance scenarios using Gherkin format
- Experience with execution of API tests UI Test in CI CD Pipeline creating strategies for repeatable test execution
- Experience with mocking frameworks and service virtualization
- Experience with one of the major cloud platforms such as Azure will be preferable
Domain Skills Requirement
- An understanding of mortgages and mortgage documents
- Strong understanding of Mortgage processing functions Closing Doc preparation Doc Audit Doc workflows
- Document package management Order management Recording Funding and disbursement Accounting Wire Transfers and Check processes Mortgage loan origination servicing and digital systems
- Knowledge of general business operations and structure analysis principles
- Utilize change control procedures and processes to maintain control on scope schedule and cost
- Excellent documentation planning organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical conceptual decision making problem solving interpersonal team customer service and time management skills
- Ability to estimate work packages at enterprise level programs and for a single Pod
- Ability to work independently while delivering high quality work and meeting planned deadlines
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information sharing ideas and suggesting new solutions both internally and to clients as applicable
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.