Title:- CI/CD Engineer
Locaton:- Charlotte NC/Phoneix AZ
Duration:- Full time with benefits
- CI CD Engineer
- Responsible for improving and managing the productivity of technology processes by creating automated workflows to replace the manual ones CI CD Automation Engineer will work with the current Configuration Management Team Software Engineers Test Engineers Software Architects Implementation Specialists Hosting and Infrastructure team members to develop resilient systems
- Work to automate design patterns and configuration management through full lifecycle Ansible Puppet AWS Cloud formation Docker Kubernetes
- Conduct a system analysis to assess and recommend areas of improvement need to improve the speed and resiliency of the systems
- Research and recommend technology to be employed in activating your recommendations
- Proactively work with development teams and operation teams to build robust solutions for issues across the organization
- Contribute to thought leadership through the participating in the development of support processes procedures
- 5 years of hands on experience with cloud based technologies and tools in configuration management such as Ansible deployment monitoring and operations
- 5 yrs of experience with DevOps Continuous Delivery and related tools such as GitHub Jenkins Artifactory Docker Puppet SVN TFS Maven Gradle Udeploy
- 5 years of experience in script languages including Python Ruby JScript VBscript cloud infrastructure and containerization technologies and management platforms such as Docker CoreOS or Kubernetes
- Lead in the resolution of CICD complex issues i e provide third level support on automation issues
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience as a hands on software engineer so you understand the core principles of the engineering work
- Experience supporting customer problems and communication
- Experience or interest in speaking presenting at tech conferences
- Experience in communication and organization in large distributed teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Knowledge in ETL Tools Abinitio talend informatica and Scheduling tools Autosys preferred
- Good Knowledge in Hadoop Eco Systems HDFS Hive Spark Kafka
- Strong SQL Oracle and Unix Scripting background is preferred
- Must be able to cope under pressure and work to stringent timelines
- Knowledge on Abinitio ExpressIT AcquireIT
- Excellent problem determination and problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge on Pset and Pipeline building
- Ability to get to the heart of complex issues
- Analyze update and contribute pointers for automation etc
- Ability to work independently on routine duties or projects with general instructions on new assignments
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to interact with clients business and technical audiences
- Demonstrate solid analytical programming and problem solving skills including software operation diagnostics
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.