Associate will be working with Business Leads and provide support on day to day business operations and new projects/enhancements which include documenting detail business requirements, documenting functional solution, preparing user acceptance test scenarios, conducting UAT, supporting Implementation activities, resolving Production Issues, Queries from Users and Customers. Associate will also be coordinating with 3 – 4 client associates reporting to the Business Lead in completing their goals. Associate will be providing SME support in CDM, CMS, CTA and FAS subsystems of VisionPLUS product. Associate will be working on the Front End applications developed for supporting customer service and self service functions. The detailed list of skills required are provided below.
- Overall 6 – 8 years of experience in VisionPLUS product including minimum 3 years of BA experience in V+ 8.3x version
- Should be well versed with Mainframe Technologies (Cobol, CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, DFSORT, Easytrieve, File Manager)
- Must have a strong functional and technical skills in CMS and CDM subsystems. Must have good working knowledge in FAS, MBS & CTA subsystems.
- Should be able to suggest and guide clients on industry best practices.
- Should be aware of all the important Reports and Primary & Secondary control record parameters in VisionPLUS.
- Good understanding of CMS batch and online architecture.
- Any exposure to credit card customer website or customer service frontend applications would be added advantage.
- Should have exposure to User Acceptance Testing.
- Exposure to UI testing (frontend for Application Processing and Customer Websites) will be added advantage
- Good Business Analysis skills required for supporting Clients.
- Should have fair understanding on Software Development and Maintenance lifecycle and Software Testing Life cycle. Exposure to Agile methodology is added advantage.
- Others skills like Good Communication, Analytical Ability, and Mentoring Skills will be added advantage