A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Cards SME
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Job Type: Full Time
- Brings in-depth expertise in Cards, origination and Data management discipline
- Overall Program Governance, Program Oversight and communication with relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with Wells Fargo initiative leads and stakeholders.
- Provide Industry experience and knowledge in evaluating Origination business processes and compliance requirements
- Leverage global cards expertise and other regulatory knowledge along with data security expertise towards program objective
- Manage mitigation of project risks, resolution of project issues, define & enforce adherence to the project & industry standards
- 10+ Years of Global experience Cards domain working with business and operation and IT group.
- Subject matter expert in functional, nonfunctional, security & Compliance requirement management, change request management with respect to cards domain
- Ability to envisage risks and plan the appropriate mitigation with respect to data migration
- Excellent communication. Ability to engage operational management across IT, Business and operation domain
Program implementation specialist. Ability to envisage implementation risks and plan for mitigation.
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-