Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Job Title – Business Risk Manager
Location – Remote – Applicant based in EST or CST Preferred as well
FullTime with Benefits
Role Title: Business Risk Manager (BRM)
Business Area: Financial Services
Location: NA, (Time zone EST, CT) – Remote
Working Pattern: Full Time
Reporting to: Global Head of Business Risk Management Financial Services
Main Purpose of this Role:
Partnering with a variety of stakeholders such as Account Management, Solution, Legal, Contract management, the Business Risk Manager will be responsible for ensuring that risks and commercial best practices are considered throughout the sales cycle and applied to service delivery. The key areas of responsibility are:
1) Facilitating the deal review process on required levels of the organisation
2) Provide a holistic risk assessment on the deal / contract at hand
3) Process compliance and documenting review outcome.
In particular, the Commercial and Contract Manager:
· Scheduling the reviews with leadership based in defined thresholds
· Coordinates with global head of BRM required group level deal reviews
· Participating in the deal review with sales, delivery and business leadership
· Reviewing the documents and assessing potential risks discovered
· Participate in Opportunity Qualifications for the area of responsibility
· Documenting deal review decisions and action items in formalized deal review meeting minutes by using risk management system.
· Is instrumental in developing appropriate risk assessment for deals/contracts at hand, aiming at increasing revenue/margin or reducing costs, while:
o considering issues related to Sales, Delivery, Legal, Finance and Risk
o leveraging offshore capabilities
o maximizing the use of tools
· Generally, develops strong relationships internally with all stakeholders, and contributes to developing the BRM function and best practices within Capgemini.
· Should have good experience (5-10 years) in delivering IT deals related to application services, implementation services and/or hosting services
· Preferably have sales experience and a good sense for Capgemini business
· Should have ability to challenge/question senior leadership on deals and provide guidance
· Should have good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
· Should be able to work under pressure and being flexible for running reviews
· Proactive and “on the ground”
· Strong numeracy and understanding of finances
Qualification – Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Strong stakeholder management skills
Exposure to banking and/or insurance industry
Strong Negotiation experience and skills
Why we’re different
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment. Most importantly, our culture is key and it defines who we are: we always put our clients first, our style is collaborative, fun, innovative and agile, and we roll up our sleeves and get it done. This means that we are able to form close relationships, not just with our clients but also internally with our Capgemini colleagues. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.