A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Business Data Analyst–Digital Marketing
Location: Jersey City NJ 07087
- Understand Digital marketing Platform Vision of client, and create roadmap for Marketing Data Platform (MDP) for client.
- Understand Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Marketing Data Platform (MDP) and data associated with it
- Identify different external sources of Digital marketing and able to marry them with internal Insurance/Claims/Loss data of the client
- Come up with external and internal data domain and approach to co-relate them from Insurance branding perspective
- Understand client data model and develop high level mapping from source to target for external and Internal data.
- 12-15 years of experience in Digital Marketing Data Analysis , Data Mapping/Modeling experience in Insurance domain.
- Good understanding of cloud based marketing
- Good working experience with ETL tools like Informatica PowerCenter, IICS (Cloud Service), SSIS , Cloud Database (for e.g. SQLDW) etc.
- Good leadership skills, proven delivery experience in data analytics projects related to digital marketing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law