A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst position
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
- Person should have experience in requirement gathering gap analysis documentation design and upgrade of the core product
- Good working knowledge of card payments and Banking systems and regulatory environments
- Functional knowledge of various types of Accounts and their characteristics Funds Transfer models Bill Payment models Customer Information models Batch Processing etc
- Well developed influencing skills
- Good presentation skills to individuals and groups informally and formally
- Ability to understand Business requirements and translate the same to software requirements
- Ability to define solution approach from a functional perspective
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodology
- Able to analyze and interpret complex information and communicate effectively to others
- Incumbent should possess excellent communication and documentation skills
- Good understanding of Workflow enabled business process management
- Willingness to work in a global team environment
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-