A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst (Capital Market)
- The candidate will work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across all disciplines within Operations and the firm to understand their priorities and align the outcome of the program with the organization's overall business goals
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge of the processes, projects, systems, markets and instruments that influence their team.
- Analyzes and exposes ambiguous or complex issues, identifies root causes and proposes future actions.
- Ensures Compliance Courses and Policies are completed on a timely basis.
- Prepare user acceptance test cases, coordinate user testing, and review test evidence with all the impacted stakeholders
Skills that You Bring
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- You have experience working in some capacity within a transactional regulatory reporting environment.
- You have experience across a vast array of Cash and OTC derivative products and front to back trade life cycle. Familiarity with Equity and Listed Options is a plus.
- You are aware of the long term impact of regulatory environment and market changes on the business. You make plans where appropriate to adapt control processes and procedures.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.