A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Derivatives and Collateral Management
- Work with business to define both the business and functional requirements for implementation of an initial margin solution for non centrally cleared OTC derivatives
- Must be familiar with UMR Regulations SIMM Methodology ISDS Regulations Derivative operations and margining and Derivative products
- Prior implementation of SIMM strong plus Bachelor of Science degree in finance statistics or computer science or a related field FRM and or CFA preferred
- At least a total of 8 years prior experience of which a minimum of 4 years in banking investment wealth management
- Experience delivering and implementing software as part of an Agile delivery team
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-