A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Business Analyst
Work Location: New York
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will gather understand document and manage customer user requirements and desired goals
- Understand assess and document the business and problem domain Document AS IS business processes
- Analyze information and system requirements
- Develop TO BE business processes
- Help with functional and technical design of solutions
- Perform cost benefit analysis for target solutions
- Discuss and support those who market and sell the end product of the project
- Required A Bachelor s degree in IT Business i.e. Finance Accounting Economics or a related field
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time or more
- Authorized to work in the US (Note No H1 visas or transfers of H or L visas at this time)
- Candidates who have a good understanding and or exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Understanding of software requirements and design process documentation
- Flair for application logic features and functions
- Familiarity with basic database design
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.