Job Title:: AWS Data Engineering Delivery Lead
Job Location:: PA Horsham
Job Type:: Full time
– Should have 12 years of experience in maintaining data warehouse systems and working on large scale data transformation using EMR Hadoop Hive or other Big Data Technologies
– Should have 3 experience with Cloud technologies especially AWS services S3 Athena Glue DynamoDB Step Functions etc
– Experience in building large scale batch and data pipelines with data processing frameworks in AWS cloud platform using PySpark on EMR Glue ETL
– Hands on experience working with AWS core services and deploying cloud based solutions using AWS services such as S3 RDS DynamoDB Lambda API Gateway IAM KMS SNS SQS
– Experience in deployment and operationalizing the code using CI CD tools Bitbucket and Bamboo AWS IAM Multi account application access model Serverless application architecture model Infrastructure as Code Core Services S3 IAM Lambda API GW CloudFront SSM Cloudformation RDS DynamoDB Cloudwatch EC2 ALB Delivery
– Collaborate with business users development teams and operation engineering teams to tackle business requirements and deliver against high operational standards of system availability and reliability Identify process improvement opportunities to drive innovation
– Ability to uncover and develop data oriented stories that resonate with business partners executive audiences
– Able to mentor and manage other data engineers Ensure best data engineering practices followed
– Ability to communicate with business team as well as Technical team
– Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with data management and governance business processes in terms of data and related standards data security and privacy
– Strong understanding of emerging technologies methodologies and products that may be of interest to our clients
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.