Title:- Audience Management / Campaign Operations (Digital Marketing)
Location:- Chicago IL
Duration:- Full time with benefits
The role will focus on targeting and facilitating data between 1st party systems Onboarded and the Client Personalization platform.
- Leverage digital platform expertise combined with database targeting and selection experience to develop audiences for personalized omni channel communication strategies
- Working closely with Digital Marketing Analytics and Data teams this role will be an integral force in identifying segment opportunities aggregating data and building audiences towards personalized marketing campaigns
- Build and manage audiences for personalization campaigns from multiple data sources including Client first party data third party data digital engagement and affinity data sources
- Serve as key point of contact for personalization vendors to manage and execute data onboarding and identity resolution
- Perform data validation and auditing on all audience builds creating automated processes and efficiency where applicable to ensure data accuracy and compliance
- Act as process expert ensuring data sources are aggregated properly approved per process parameters and governed within workflow management tool
- Serve as the leading Business Analyst for reviewing campaign requests assessing availability of taxonomy and requesting new taxonomy where necessary
- Engage collaboratively within and outside of personalization team pods to ensure audience delivery across all campaign touchpoints
- Serve as a thought leader advisor and problem solver in evaluating Digital Marketing trends campaign audience opportunities and solutions to drive growth increase speed to market and minimize risk
- Bachelor Degree or in lieu of degree a high school diploma GED and 8 years of Database Marketing and or Analytics experience
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience to include can be concurrent
- 5 years experience working directly with large scale database applications CRM s Data Lakes Warehouses in a data query aggregation and extraction capacity
- 5 years experience with database marketing analytics tools such as SAS and SQL .
- 5 years experience as business analyst BA or similar roles analyzing data and presenting findings recommendations to marketing stakeholders
- Deep understanding and subject matter expertise of Digital Marketing Platforms taxonomy personalization and omni channel strategies
- Extensive experience with database management and segmentation tools languages ex SAS SQL Unix with consideration to data governance and data hygiene quality controls
- Background in database marketing segmentation platforms and digital marketing platform stack implementations
- Familiarity with leading edge data mining techniques and analytic platforms to feed a strong data management foundation
- Experience in Agile methodologies processes and mindset
- Highly motivated assertive self starter with the ability to work autonomously or as a strong team participant
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
- Experience with R Python is highly desirable
- Comfort with massive data sets complex segmentation structures and striated campaign strategies
- Experienced with consumer financial services ideally with exposure to credit card marketing or retail marketing and familiar with consumer protection privacy and related laws and policies
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.