A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Application Consultant (Azure Cloud Native Architect)
Location: Atlanta GA
Travel/Relocation: N/A (onsite)
- Architecture and Design for high performance scalable API and Microservices solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Define the API architecture for high availability low latency and resilience
- Design RESTful APIs with ASP NET Core SQL and No SQL Databases such as Cosmos DB Azure Table Storage
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway to perform routing throttling rate limiting versioning and scaling of the APIs and microservices
- Coding inbound and outbound policies in Azure API Management
- Provision Dev Test Prod Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI Powershell Terraform
- Define and implement the security architecture for APIs to ensure data security at rest and in transit application security key management identity management authentication and authorization with OIDC and OAuth2 infrastructure security with Azure VNets NSGs UDR etc
Skills you have Must Have
- Microsoft Azure PAAS Services Azure App Services App Service for Containers Must Have ASP NET Core NET Core 2 0
- Must Have NoSQL Data Stores Cosmos DB or Mongo DB Redis Must Have Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- Must Have Service Bus Event Hub Preferred Containerized Microservices with Azure Kubernetes Service Docker Helm Preferred Azure Cloud Shell Powershell Azure CLI or Terraform Preferred Azure Data Factory Hybrid Cloud Integration Preferred Azure API Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.