A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Appian Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Richardson, Texas
- Experience on Appian implementation knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology.
- Experience with Appian 16 X or higher Appian Sites Appian Tempo Records Application Servers and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Appian Forms Process Modelers Rules Expressions Document.
- Knowledge Center Data Management through Complex Data Types XSDs and SQL queries.
- Expertise in business integrations Web Services and REST Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as LDAP Active Directory Security and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Proficiency with Java SQL and Web Services will be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM environment with onshore offshore team structure.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-