Job Title – API Developer
Location – New York, NY
One of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with over 200,000 people across the globe and 2018 revenues of €13.72 billion ($14.6 billion).
Required Technical Skills:
- Well versed with Dot net
- 8- 9 years of API development experience with a deep understanding of API management use cases etc.
- 1-3 years of experience with Azure API Apps
- Should be very strong with Net Core
- Strong in creating defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understanding REST principles guidelines
- REST APIs SOAP, Web APIs, JSON, XML
- Should be very strong in REST and SOAP Security, including OAUTH SAML token, etc.
- Working knowledge of Azure / AWS
- Strong working knowledge of DevOps processes using Jenkins TFS experience in handling requests for cloud services deployment activities, good consulting, and client.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.