A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: API Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington, CT
- Experience in WebSphere Portal Server Development configuration.
- Administration Security configuration with Active Directory Server.
- Performance Tuning Users and Group Management Web Server configuration and Content Management.
- Experience on WebSphere Portal Server 8 5 including WebSphere Portlet.
- Factory using Eclipse Portlet API JSR 168 and Portal Development Toolkit and RAD Rational Application Developer.
- Experience in deploying J2EE applications on WAS using WAS admin console and scripting tool Integrate and implement.
- Portlets using Web services Develop and deploy Portlets using IBM portlet API and JSR 168 with Single Sign on.
- Experience in web based server side applications using J2EE Technologies Java JDBC JSP Servlets Spring and Web Services.
- Good communication interpersonal skills backed by sound analytical technical and leadership skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-