Capgemini Financial Services SBU
Job Title: Angular Lead Developer
Location: Candidate should be willing to relocate across USA at any of our client locations, mainly Capgemini hub locations like IL, TX, NC, SC, GA, NY, NJ, PA, etc.
Full Time Job with Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Develop user interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services, and Java technologies for the Application Development Center
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- 3+ years of experience on Angular, hands-on Angular (version 8 and above), with a clear understanding of directives, controllers, services, route guards, modules
- Hands-on experience with TypeScript, RxJs Operators, and ability to debug proficiently.
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Familiarity with responsive designs and at least one CSS frameworks (ex. Bootstrap, Material UI)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and respective UI Integration
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Hands-on experience with writing extensive Unit Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Mocha), using automated TDD tasks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Should have ADA WCAG compliance understanding
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.