A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Position: Full Time
Role: Agile Coach
Location: Newark, NJ
- Implement the Lean Enterprise Transformation Strategy.
- Coach senior IT and Business Leadership.
- Define Operational Value streams aligned to SAFe framework.
- Assess the current state of an IT vertical in relation to the target operating model.
- Agree with the Agile CoE lead on an intervention strategy.
- Lead the intervention strategy within an IT vertical so that it achieves the overall DevOps, Agile transformation.
- Have regular catch ups with the Head of Agile Enterprise Transformation, highlight issues, report on progress, agree the overall direction.
- 15 years IT experience.
- 5 Years or coaching experience.
- SAFe Certification (SPC) or LeSS.
- SAFe implementation experience in a large organization.
- Strong and proven experience leading and coaching teams in the adoption of an Agile mind set, particularly by implementing the Scrum Framework.
- Strong and proven experience of a successful implementation of a DevOps initiative with proven track of before and after the intervention.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.