A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
- A minimum of 5 years of Adobe AEM experience.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud Products preferred.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates components dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Familiar with Multi Site Manager MSM Language Copy Dispatcher.
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
- Experience in Java Content Repository API suite Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework DAM Workflows is required.
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Strong Java J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Should have the aptitude to learn front end development.
- We expect the candidate to have good communication analytical and presentation skills problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to work in a team in diverse multiple stakeholder environment is a must.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-