Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job role: Account Executive – Banking
Job location: Boston, MA
Job type: Full-time
Accountable for the overall P&L outcome of the account including budget management, client relationship management, growth, service diversification and delivery commitments.
In addition, the Account Executive is the face of Capgemini and accountable for client delight, building client relationships up through C level suite and driving thought leadership for expansion of Capgemini solutions and services within the account. The AE will monitor the financial performance of the account and provide inputs for margin improvement opportunities, provide financial forecast and implement actions to grow the portfolio.
Must have requirements:
• 15+ years of experience in IT industry and sales.
• Need to have played roles of Business Development and account/engagement management.
• Need to be familiarity in Banking business like Capital Market, Retail, Wholesale, Wealth, Asset Management, etc.
• Have managed Global teams.
• Should have managed more than $20+ MN clients in the past.
• Oriented to solution selling in Digital, Cloud, IoT, Data, etc.
• Should have lead delivery teams and/ or consulting teams sometime in his/her career.
Other responsibilities include:
• Leading and managing the sales to delivery handoff to ensure smooth transition to team
• Demand Management – New opportunities – in collaboration with the Delivery executive accountable for alignment on staffing needs working in partnership with practices/recruitment
• Aligning to client’s vision and strategy and bringing market leading solutions and services with the focus of diversification across the portfolio to enable long term growth.
• Building new and maintaining relationships with key customer contacts on IT and business side with goal of becoming trusted advisor and strategic partner.
• Establish regular cadence with key client peers to discuss Capgemini and position us as the partner of choice.
• Providing feedback in the annual feedback and YE appraisals of the account team.
• Leading the Portfolio P&L, planning, status report out and forecasting process.
• Responsible for leading and managing RFPs, RFIs, proposals including solution definition, financial construct and overall submission quality including orals coordination.
• Leading the shaping and closing of deals within the portfolio, reviewing all deals for Account and MU objectives, schedule and lead deal reviews; manage the overall sales process.
• Drafting and finalizing contracts for new work.
• Bringing innovation ideas to the client for use of the innovation fund.
• Updating THOR monthly and managing opportunity status through sales cycle.
• Overseeing PMO activities related to above.
• Owning, managing and maintain Alliances relationships.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. 5
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.